Monday, January 7, 2008

Hitting Two Birds With One Stone Mixed Martial Arts Exercises

I believe that training doesn't have to always be time consuming, that if you can kill two birds with one stone than why night. I put this principle into practice in whatever I do such as jogging and listening to audio to help improve my confidence levels in my MMA game at the same time. I am training in cardio and in my fight mindset all at the same time.

I also can do this in the gym where instead of doing one exercise of a certain body part one at the time I work two or even three body parts while doing one exercise. Here is an example when doing jack knife sit ups I place a weighted duffle/sand bag on my forehead and another at my feet as I bring my feet and head up I am not only working my abs but on strengthening my neck as well. By exercising in this manner time doesn't have to be an issue. You cut down time at the gym, leaving you more time in your day to do other things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home